The UF Pro P-40 All-Terrain Gen 2. is the improved version of the operational pants and has been revised in terms of durability, functionality and the knee area. The seams have been improved and are now more durable, more friction-prone areas, and the pockets have been reinforced to optimize the durability of the trousers. A well thought-out feature are the hooks with which the trousers can be attached to the shoe so that they do not slide up even when walking fast or sitting down. Double belt loops prevent sagging when the belt is heavily loaded.
The openings for the insertable knee pads also serve as ventilation openings, so that air can circulate and thus further enhance the wearing comfort.
The UF Pro P-40 All-Terrain Gen 2. is compatible with the Uf Pro Tactical Knee Pads and Solid Pads. The Uf Pro Windstopper can be zipped in for wearing in colder ambient temperatures.
- 2 side pockets with double access, large storage space, special inner compartments and an attached Cordura reinforced gear pocket with a safety flap
- 2 front pockets with Cordura reinforcement
- 1 security pocket
- 2 knife pockets with Cordura reinforcement
- 2 back pockets with Cordura reinforcement
- Upper material: 67% Polyester / 33% cotton ripstop blended fabric (PolyCo)
- 80% polyamide, 10% polyester, 10% elastane, Schoeller®-Dynamic
- 100% polyamide, Cordura 500 den