The stove is equipped with a piezoelectric ignition system. The regulating valve allows you to control the intensity of the flame.
All the elements fit inside the 1L container. The foldable handle allows a good grip, optimal storage and locking of the lid during transport. The carrying bag provides effective protection for the set during transport. Quick to assemble and disassemble, it is specifically designed for use during all your tactical bivouacs.
This very complete baking set consists of 7 pieces :
- a container with a capacity of 1L equipped with a foldable handle and an internal graduation (material: aluminium)
- one cup with a capacity of 0.4L (material: PP)
- a cover (material: PP)
- a gas stove (material: stainless steel, ABS)
- a cover for gas cartridge (material: polyester)
- a foldable stabilizing tripod for gas cartridge (material: polycarbonate)
- a carrying bag with drawstring (material: polyester)
Type of fuel: butane gas / propane
Type of cartridges: butane / propane gas cartridges with threaded valve and conforming to standard EN417
Power: 100 g/h - 1,400 W
Time for 1L brought to a boil: about. 3 minutes
Autonomy: with a gas cartridge of 100 g = 60 min, 230 g = 138 min, 450 g = 270 min
Transport dimensions: diameter 12.8 x H. 17.3 cm
Unfolded size: diameter 12.8 x H. 23.2 cm
Total weight without gas cartridge: 540 g
1 year warranty
Conforms to CE and food standard
Delivered without the gas cartridge
Care instructions: clean with a soft, non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
Do not put in the dishwasher