There are various uses for:
-FORCES OF INTERVENTION
-SIGNALLING OF A VEHICLE
CYALUME® - NATO Cage code FAK27
Products are non-toxic, non-flammable
They don't cause sparks.
They do not generate any heat
They are waterproof and can be submerged.
They are single-use
Once activated, they turn themselves off.
They are available in various colours
They are available with different light intensities
The autonomy is variable according to the chosen light intensity.
- 360° illumination
- visible up to 1.6 Km
- no maintenance-no batteries
- insensitive to rain or wind
- marking of bridges, vehicles
- auxiliary light when refuelling the vehicle in the dark
- colour-coded identification of units on manoeuvres
- identification of presence on the ground of campsites
(Visibility of armoured vehicles - human safety)
- map reading
- convoy guidance of VABs or tanks
- mine clearance-identification
- underground passage
- use in diving - underwater beaconing - emergency light
- submarine repair
- survival kits for pilots (aviation)
Cyalume® ChemLight® glow sticks have NSN (NATO Stock Number) and Cyalume® (NATO Stock Number).
remains to date the only manufacturer approved by NATO for the supply of glow sticks.
12 Hours autonomy: Colours: Green - Red - Yellow - Orange
8 Hours autonomy: Colour: Blue - White