The dummies are made from a special Polyurethane foam which is rigid enough for the 3D Shooting dummy to stands by its self, but still not too hard to damage the bullets, which pass through the target without making any considerable damage. Due to this, the targets are highly resilient and durable, and a single dummy can take up to 10.000 shots before it needs to be replaced. The 3D Dummies are thick enough to actually make your target a 3D model, so you can also shoot at it from side, all of this giving it a semblance of an actual human torso in realistic size. For training with sniper rifles, CQB or just having it on range is a must for a more realistic training which results in a better and safer performance in a hostile environment.
3D Shooting Dummies are designed to allow rounds to pass through with minimal deformation and target degradation, and thus should remain usable for a long time. Because they do not present the same danger of ricochet or spalling that a steel target does, they can be used in places and at ranges where otherwise only paper targets could be used.
- Lightweight (only 5kg/11lbs) - easy to transport
- Size: L/W/H (825/415/160mm) / (32,48/16,33/6,30inch)
- Takes approximately 10.000 shoots, self-sealing Polyurethane
- Resistant to environmental effects and weather
- Bullets pass through without changing course or deformation
- Withstands all Calibers from .17 HMR to 50 BMG
- Ideal for In-door shooting ranges as well
- A possibility of a Hardox 500 gong embedded into the Dummy torso for shooting at longer ranges (hear your hits)
- 3D Dummy Head for Sniper training
- Comes with a fitting tube so it can be mounted on all sort of stands
- It can also be hit, kicked, slashed and so on, for a more realistic training
- Can be made in different colours by demand (at a certain quantity)
The stand for the 3D shooting dummy is made in a way to be as light as possible but not to topple over when the 3D dummy face abuse from shooters. It is designed in the most compact way possible, also in the way that it is easy to carry and it does not get in the way when 3D dummies are moved, kicked and thrown. If there is a need for the 3D dummies to be as still as possible, or not to fall over in extreme conditions or on uneven terrain, the base of the stands comes with holes that can be used to fixate the 3D dummy with pegs.
Weight - 10,5kg/23,14lbs
Size - 1x30x40cm / 0,39x11,81x15,74inch
Pole - 85cm/33,46inch
Material - Steel
Total high of 3D Dummy with stand is 173cm/68,11inch!